..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-07-2009, 02:44 PM)Sandokhan Wrote: [ -> ]not strange, and i think it was reported earlier in this thread. apparently a lot of garbage (previously used) data gets flushed when you pause the game.

i dont really get much slowdown myself with dx10 or ps3.0, but what i do find strange is that 60 fps is suddenly 200% and 30 fps is 100%
Do you use VU-Skip?
game runs fine with me, but i have some weird little square at the begining when fighting zombies
i still get the white screen after receiving the first power...I have no idea how to solve that Sad
(02-07-2009, 10:19 PM)Sultan Wrote: [ -> ]i still get the white screen after receiving the first power...I have no idea how to solve that Sad

same here,no one know how to fix it?
Try to update DirectX or Video driver, emu is the same for all of us problem in your systems
ZEROx, did you finish God of War or not. I'm at the final boss, and when I must fight him again screen just stays white!?

Any help is appreciated Smile.
Cheers!
(02-08-2009, 05:59 PM)Chakan Wrote: [ -> ]ZEROx, did you finish God of War or not. I'm at the final boss, and when I'm must to fight him again screen just stays white!?

Cheers!
i'm alos stack in this place when you must fight Ares with huge blade and i also getting white screen, cant help you with this
(02-08-2009, 08:12 PM)ZEROx Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2009, 05:59 PM)Chakan Wrote: [ -> ]ZEROx, did you finish God of War or not. I'm at the final boss, and when I'm must to fight him again screen just stays white!?

Cheers!
i'm alos stack in this place when you must fight Ares with huge blade and i also getting white screen, cant help you with this

Thats too bad, I really wanted to finish this game on emu. So now we just need to wait for new revision of emu, hopefully then we can finish GoW & GoW 2 Biggrin!
Cheers!
Wait for new revision!? What about this http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=451
this fixes the archer area at the beginning for me