..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to fix the first powerup scene in GOW1
so I won't get stuck?
(08-19-2009, 03:21 PM)Klaster_1 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems that revision 1650 has solved GoW2 double screen problem.

where can i get it?
found it on PCSX2 google code but no download button
WTF?

nvm....found it
in the end of this scene in GOW 2
http://img81.imageshack.us/i/capturebmf.jpg/
it getting stuck

help please!
somebody?
Try to use Skip MPEG

How to get there?

In game before cutscene press ESC and then

1. Misc>Enable Patches

2. Misc>Patch Browser...>Skip MPEG (if found click on appeared line and then Enable)

3. To get back to the game click Run>Execute

4. Disable Skip MPEG patch after movie to play nicely Smile

I don't know if it will help I got PAL version and why I getting other issues.

Sorry for my english.
Someone can help me with my problem?

I'm stuck at the second horn after battle with sirens... there should be a cutscene but it's only blackscreen, nothing can help? I used movie skip.
Got PAL version orygial iso patched with toxic dl. I've changed CDVD plugins and nothing. I can only press START and SELECT they only give some effect that the game is running.

Sorry for my english.
Hey I need some help with GoW2. I have already played through GOW1 and couldn't only see the last movie after beating Aries.

But in GOW2, I get stuck after defeating Theseus and inserting the key. It doesn't freeze, I can enter and exit from the pause and upgrade menu.

It seems to me that a movie/script is supposed to be launched after inserting the key, which isn't happening in this case. So what can I do? Mine is GOW2 NTSC, also tried Toxic DL patch, no changes.
Please guys, I've been looking forward to playing this game for ages. My PS2 broke down so I would really appreciate it if you could help me out with this.
hi guys i play gow2 but here freze for what?
[Image: GOW.JPG?sizeM=3]
Hi, that gow in pal version is more playable? gow1 or gow2?

thanks guys.