..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-10-2009, 10:28 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Well first use an official plugin like 1479. To get around it, try setting both clamps to full in advanced and changing roundmode.
I'm using gsdx 1479 now, changed the clamps and roundmode, nothing worked.
(09-10-2009, 10:38 PM)OuterSnake Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2009, 10:28 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Well first use an official plugin like 1479. To get around it, try setting both clamps to full in advanced and changing roundmode.

try an older beta, I know I got passed it before the 1300 series of betas (and since I borrowed it and have since returned the game I no longer have the ISO I made of it)
(09-14-2009, 12:25 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2009, 10:38 PM)OuterSnake Wrote: [ -> ]

try an older beta, I know I got passed it before the 1300 series of betas (and since I borrowed it and have since returned the game I no longer have the ISO I made of it)
Forget about that, I've already finished the game. I used another iso, from another dvd of a friend and it works. But thank for the help. Smile
Hi. I've got a problem with God of War 2. After the fight with Theseus, I got the key, i can open the two doors with it, but when I try to insert it in the room after the second door the console says unexpected mpeg error, I can't move, but I can acces the upgrade menu, and I can exit from it. I' ve tried to disable all the speedhacks, set to default the advanced options, disabled patches, but nothing helped. I am using the ntsc version of the game. Can anyone help me?

Sorry for my bad english.

Edit: I am using the r1736 version of pcsx.
(09-16-2009, 10:19 AM)ma-tor Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I've got a problem with God of War 2. After the fight with Theseus, I got the key, i can open the two doors with it, but when I try to insert it in the room after the second door the console says unexpected mpeg error, I can't move, but I can acces the upgrade menu, and I can exit from it. I' ve tried to disable all the speedhacks, set to default the advanced options, disabled patches, but nothing helped. I am using the ntsc version of the game. Can anyone help me?

Sorry for my bad english.

Edit: I am using the r1736 version of pcsx.

personally, I say try the ee1.5 and iop x2 hacks (personally passed gow2 with these on the entire way) and see if it comes up with the same. if it does, I'll offer something else that may work.
(09-16-2009, 03:51 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]personally, I say try the ee1.5 and iop x2 hacks (personally passed gow2 with these on the entire way) and see if it comes up with the same. if it does, I'll offer something else that may work.

Still the same, I can only use the menus. I think this happened because before the theseus fight i used a skip mpeg patch, because the video always froze, with any settigns. (After it I turned off patches.)
(09-16-2009, 04:17 PM)ma-tor Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2009, 03:51 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]personally, I say try the ee1.5 and iop x2 hacks (personally passed gow2 with these on the entire way) and see if it comes up with the same. if it does, I'll offer something else that may work.

Still the same, I can only use the menus. I think this happened because before the theseus fight i used a skip mpeg patch, because the video always froze, with any settigns. (After it I turned off patches.)
are you using mcd or save state?
(09-16-2009, 04:36 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]are you using mcd or save state?

I am using save state. I tried restoring check point, but the same happened. The last mcd save is before the fight with theseus.
same as always, search in topic and you'll have the response cause this problem is known...
(09-16-2009, 04:46 PM)ma-tor Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2009, 04:36 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]are you using mcd or save state?

I am using save state. I tried restoring check point, but the same happened. The last mcd save is before the fight with theseus.

admitedly I don't know which boss this is, but try loading the MC save with the vid-skip disabled and microVU on, this MIGHT pass it