..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just saw the GoW 1&2 remastered collection trailer, ya know the HD version and i wondering if someone could post a pic here with the highest rez and with X2 Antialiasing optionHappy made in PCSX2 of course

and on a side-note sorry for reviving this thread but it's too info valuable to die. can this be made a sticky? it really helped me alot playing GoW flawlessly Biggrin
Superb thread! I have a problem with God of war 2, with pcsx2 0.9.6 everything is good (except the green fog, but I used the patch and everything ok). The speed though was terrible so I tried pcsx2 beta r.1888 and the speed was superb! (100% framerate almost all the time). The problem is that with pcsx beta r.1888 the cutscenes stutter and although the game is playable, I cannot understand what's happenin'
I guess there's noone there playing the game?
I used pcsx2 0.9.6 to play the game and the cutscenes are ok. The problem is speed. With pcx2 r.1888 the speed is very very good. The problem now is that I saved the game with pcsx2 0.9.6 and when I load the save game with pcsx2 r1888 it shows "loading" and it doesn't start..
i m playing gow2 but i have no problem with cutscenes.
Hello there, memebers of pcsx2! I am quite new here, and I did the search, but no answer of hope was being found.

Anyway, God of War works out very well for me except the sound lagging, but I can live with it. However, my problem is more the configuration of the pad.
I am using lily 0.10 right now and configurated the left and right analog stick for the keypad.
However, I don't happen to manage these bloody quick time events,namely those using the analog sticks.

Very example is the infamous sex mini game. Nearly reaching the climax, an event is needed by moving the analog stick either upwards, downstairs or the rotating it in a full circle. And it doesn't seem to work on a pad. Could someone help me out?
i have a strange problem. nothing happens when i defeat zeus. i used skip patch because before that fight there is a cutscenes and its freeze at the last moment. can anyone help me plzz
lol with newest rev. of GSdx(that has gamefix_skipdraw set to 4) and ZeroSPU2(no sound...I don't need sound if the game isn't running at full speed...it's annoying)I can actually play GoW2 with good speed but with all the hacks on(30-45 real speed not fake...I know because I've already cleared recently the game twice on my PS2 and I know how fast the game runs at 60fps)
tnxxxxxxxxxxxxx
guys the problem with the green screen in god of war 2 under dx9 is still there...
(11-02-2009, 02:55 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]guys the problem with the green screen in god of war 2 under dx9 is still there...

Where...did you even looked at my post on the previous page