..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Vsub
yeah but thats software mode,i want it to run in hardware mode
Edited:
Look

[Image: godofwar2jpg.jpg]

so..Sad
This IS DX9 HW SSE2
diegochiha: GSdx does not have the CRC of your game to apply the hack that removes the green fog. That means that you either have some pirated rip of the game or you have an ISO of the disc somehow modified.
(11-02-2009, 03:38 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]diegochiha: GSdx does not have the CRC of your game to apply the hack that removes the green fog. That means that you either have some pirated rip of the game or you have an ISO of the disc somehow modified.

Or maybe the CDVD plugin takes the CRC incorrectly...it happens to me couple of times but I don't remember with which plugin.
@ bositman
i have the original god of war 2 multi 6, and the crc is:f8cd3df6,any ideas how to patch the iso to change crc then??
You have to change the source of GSdx, mainly GSCrc.cpp to include that CRC, then compile the plugin with that change and use it
@ Bositman
So im screwed,i do not how to copile even following the guide,im totally usseless in programing things hehe
Edit: Can someone be kind enough to compile it for me XD,here is the crc:f8cd3df6.
Thank you
hello guys im having some problems, as u can see, i can see double Tongue and i didnt even drinked, can anyone help me? i have a capable pc and one more thing can anyone direct me to a good soud plug-in?? im having problems finding one that runs ok.

my graphic plug-in is GSdx 1846, and that double image shows up only when i change the native resolution, i rly dont want to play on 500x600 or something like that cuz i have a rly big diagonal on my tv, can anyone help me plz? sry for poor english

[Image: 2i77c5s.jpg]
Dude this problem has been discussed to DEATH in this same thread. Did you bother reading previous posts before making your own? Check native in GSdx. And don't complain it looks crap then, double vision but nice graphics or native resolution and bad graphics, you choose
Or modified plugin that let you have hi res without double vision. But don't expect support for that.