..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@ puttey

Haha so you know have new bios.epic rules fail.
ok now look people, i`m playing GOW2 and as you can see i am in this situation where i must kill this men.And this is where the problem begins.
Look and the picture-when i beat this guy to a current level he must jump in front of me just on top of the gate and he must be standing there and bombarding me with his weapon projectiles.But he just fall behind the gate and i can`t reach em with my bow i know its a bug because i`v seen this boss fight in youtube and in the video this boss is just standing on top of the gate and throwing projectiles. And for the player its easy to shoot him with the bow.
Here is the video.
Please if someone knows how to fix this problem say it here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDgDT3eB1oE

[Image: 52zayv.jpg]
(11-18-2009, 03:57 PM)Nevidimiq Wrote: [ -> ]ok now look people, i`m playing GOW2 and as you can see i am in this situation where i must kill this men.And this is where the problem begins.
Look and the picture-when i beat this guy to a current level he must jump in front of me just on top of the gate and he must be standing there and bombarding me with his weapon projectiles.But he just fall behind the gate and i can`t reach em with my bow i know its a bug because i`v seen this boss fight in youtube and in the video this boss is just standing on top of the gate and throwing projectiles. And for the player its easy to shoot him with the bow.
Here is the video.
Please if someone knows how to fix this problem say it here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDgDT3eB1oE

[Image: 52zayv.jpg]

I has this once,all you have to do is make a savestate when you first face him in his (first form) when he hits you in the floor with his weapon.And try to beat him until he reach the top of the building and when he is climbing start shooting arrows as fast as you can,if that fails and him get too way back and you cant shot it,then load the savestate and try again Tongue
GOW 2 PAL Looks now playable Smile..
watch this images...
i´m using the r2213 of gsdx (no modified) in native.
pcsx2 0.9.7 svn 2237 with all speedhacks activated
.. the only problem is the fog
(11-23-2009, 03:22 PM)Newstyle Wrote: [ -> ]GOW 2 PAL Looks now playable Smile..
watch this images...
i´m using the r2213 of gsdx (no modified) in native.
pcsx2 0.9.7 svn 2237 with all speedhacks activated
.. the only problem is the fog

hehe,Hi there my friend(im from uruguay).
Anyway getting back on topic,for the fog problem,you have to edit gsdx.ini located in your ini folder inside pcsx2 folder Tongue,and one of the last lines wich says: gamefix_skipdraw=0,simply change that 0 to 4,and thats all.Laugh
ahh it´s true Tongue...
thank you Smile.
it´s incredible how advance this emu
yeah indeed the best ps2 emu ever.hum,i remember this emu a couple of years ago,i think it was pcsx2 0.92 hehe
i am getting white screen in GoW after first FMV.
Somebody here told me to use "skip-video" patch, but a cant find it in 1888 and later ("patch not found")
Besides, pcsx2 is crashing on ESC so i wont be able to switch patch on/off (if find it).
Should i try to get NTSC version? i've heard it is ok.
too bad PAL version cant be fixed for such long time Sad
@ tohdom

for the "esc" crashing thing,go to misc and disable "close gs window on esc".Then try the skip-mpeg patch,you have to press esc exactly when the video starts and then go to "patch browser">> and then click on skip mpeg.(make sure you have "enable patches" under misc enabled.And make sure too that after you click on skip mpeg you have to notice that there should appear a box saying patch found and then you have yo click that patch and activate it.Then resume the game,and then press esc again and disable the skip mpeg hack and continue playing.Hope that helps you in some way XD
@ diegochiha
thx it is working!