..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-22-2009, 10:20 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]wow,never looked at that detail,kratos has a shadow effect??.Anyway some shadows are buggy,other not,that is really game-dependant
Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5fO9F4JY...re=related

look at that video for example, in fact all models have real time shadows^^ but not on the pcsx2 version Smile
so thats true indeed,the shadows arent rendered at all.
Maybe arcum can help here
Clouds, you see, real time shadows are also presented on pcsx2 but in GoW they are disabled cause rendered incorrectly
Hello. i have the "White Fog" problem in GOW1 ntsc version. i use the Pcsx2 9.7 and GSdx 1076 pluging. is there any solution?
CPU: E7400
VGA: 9600gt
Ram: 2 Gig
GSdx1k76 is so WAAAY outdated.
*removed* you can find the latest pcsx releases, which is atm the 2462th r.
i know some guy in some other topic was wondering , where the hell are we getting from our 2k+ releases cuz the only public one was the 1,880th or whatsoever what he could get,
well, Here it is: *removed* its updated like every day for srs. have fun. maybe the newer graphic plugins will solve your problem. Good Luck!
(01-21-2010, 03:52 PM)MarCore Wrote: [ -> ]GSdx1k76 is so WAAAY outdated.
*removed* you can find the latest pcsx releases, which is atm the 2462th r.
i know some guy in some other topic was wondering , where the hell are we getting from our 2k+ releases cuz the only public one was the 1,880th or whatsoever what he could get,
well, Here it is:*removed* its updated like every day for srs. have fun. maybe the newer graphic plugins will solve your problem. Good Luck!

Those are "custom make" builds that arent official at all,so that was the reason beacuse the latest OFFICIAL version is 1888 Tongue.
Oh and btw i think they arent allowed here so....bositman? may you..
not allowed, because there will be bug-reports and there will be not very helpful.
but no harm done if you use them quietly, without bugging the developers and it is working for you. so just try it sometimes.

by the way. as far as i know, white fog is only in DX9 mode. try DX10 mode if you able to.
(01-21-2010, 04:09 PM)tohdom Wrote: [ -> ]not allowed, because there will be bug-reports and there will be not very helpful.
but no harm done if you use them quietly, without bugging the developers and it is working for you. so just try it sometimes.

by the way. as far as i know, white fog is only in DX9 mode. try DX10 mode if you able to.

Using the official r1888 release with one of the newer Gsdx versions was the perfect combination for me. I'd say everything above r2300, should do fine with both GOWs.

The new pcsx2 versions with the new interface are of course very improved and i cant wait to see a release version of it, but so far for me it didnt really work good with most games i have.
playing in gow2 on 24**, so far so good

upd..
except there is no patch for skipping the FMV, and it will be needed several timesSad
hi.if someone will be playing GoW 1 NTSC anytime soon, please make the save right before the Pandora's temple (disappearing horn and fight with Sirens). Pal version is breaking here, but i dont want to replay the game from the start.