..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys, im getting stuck at this point, it says unexpected mpeg error, and just stays like this 4ever, any ideea what to do? i have the ntsc version

[Image: 35503830.jpg]
JakkaL24
Is it a God of War 1 or 2?
Did you try FMV skip patch? (right when FMV starts: ESC, misc > enable patches. misc > patch browser > skip MPEG > enable. Return to game)

as far as i remember it is GoW2, but if it is GoW1 could you help me and save the game at some point where i am stuck on PAL version? (so that i dont have to replay half of the game on NTSC)
sry its gow2, no, when i try to skip mpeg it doesnt find the mpeg, cuz it didnt started yet i think, it should start a movie yes, but doesnt happend anything, just stays like that
You shouldn't load from a state but from a real memcard, it can cause errors. Try setting clamping to full and extra+preserve sign in Config->Advanced and disable all speed hacks.
i will load from latest memory state and try to get to there and also disabling the options u said, altho sometimes geting between those saves its a pain without using save state heh
Hello.
I play in a God of war, I have a 1250m plugin modified (no fog)on windows xp and directx 9 but on a windows 7 with directx 10 annd other plugin is a fog but is not beauty and is square Sad . On a directx 9 software the fog is a perfectly but a game have 25 fps and not playable. Any ideas?? why a grafphic card not a simulously a fog in hardware mode but software mode is ok??

sorry for my english, I`m from Poland
Hello, I've downloaded a GoW 2 iso and after numerous crashes here and there (both in cutscenes and in regular gameplay), all of which I could overcome by saving the state immediately before the error and then loading it, I've finally come to the cutscene with Theseus which freezes at the starting point no matter what I do. Kratos is supposed to be visible:

[Image: godofwar2freeze.png]

I've managed to make the game run completely smooth eventually by using speedhacks (turning off all of them or part of them didn't help, btw), but it still crashes. I've also read above that savestates can cause errors, but regular saving doesn't work (most of the time; loading never does), which is a problem of the original iso.
I've tried all possible settings and it won't work. I'm kind of at the end of my wits here.

If you see whatever reason for banning me, either for violating the rules in any way or simply for my colossal stupidity then don't hesitate to do so, but I beg you for a shred of humanity and first at least give me a hint at what to do. I'm expecting it to be the iso's flaw as well which I might never get past, just seeking confirmation if nothing else.

Thank you.
Quote:Hello, I've downloaded a GoW 2 iso
Read our rules, you will get no support here for downloaded games, which are illegal. Warning issued.
You are also using an unsupported,unofficial version of the emulator so even if we don't take into account the above issue, we still do not provide support for that.
Good enough, thanks.
hi i play gow2 but game freeze here
[Image: f_19hj47grulom_7d9f930.jpg]