..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DBZ Infinite World VERY SLOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, guys. I'm new to this forum, and new to using emulators in general, so forgive me if I sound knowledge-lacking, lol. I recently downloaded PCSX2 and an Infinite World ISO and managed to install them both and get the gamee running. However, when I get into a fight or watch a FMV, my frame rate drops to 18-22 and the sound gets all glitchy and robot-like. I haven't messed with any of the config options because I don't want to mess anything up, so I figured I would come here and ask for some guidance.

My PC specs are as follows:

Computer Model: HP Presario CQ61 Laptop
Processor: AMD Athlon II Dual-Core 300 2.00GHz
RAM: 3.00GB
System Type: 64-Bit OS
Display Drivers: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200

If there is anything else you need to know, just ask. I'll be checking this often cause I really wanna play infinite world. I play many PC games, like Rise & Fall, Command & Conquer Red Alert 3, RuneScape(high detail), WoW, League Of Legends, all play rather smoothly and I usually have 50-60 FPS.
Quote:I recently downloaded PCSX2 and an Infinite World ISO

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.