..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: The list of PS2 game what can play start to end by PS2 Emulator(PAL)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoese PS2 game can play start to end by PS2 Emulator and all played by me,thanks for the PS2 Emulator author!

FINAL FANTASY X(J)
FINAL FANTASY X-2(J)
FINAL FANTASY XII(J)
SHADOW HEART 3 FROM THE NEW WORLD(J)
GUNDAM MOUSE 1 AND 2
TALES OF DESINY 2(J)
Dragon Quest 5 (J)
Dragon Quest 8(J)
SHADOW HEART 2 DC(J)
THE SUPER ROBERT WAR A2(J)
THE SUPER ROBERT WAR A3(J)
THE SUPER ROBERT WAR Z(J)
THE SUPER ROBERT WAR OG(J)
Fatal Frame ZERO(J)
Kuon(J)
Gundam Seed : Rengou vs. Z.A.F.T 2(J)
MOUSTER HUNTER 2(J)
Resident Evil Gaiden VERONICA(J)
SD GUNDAM G SPIRIT(J)
Shining Force EXA(J)

And some more i don't know it's English name
well, i guess u're really a fan of japanese game xD

(02-01-2009, 11:01 AM)vapes Wrote: [ -> ]SHAOW HEART 3 FROM THE NEW WORLD(J)
TALES OF DESINY 2(J)
DQ5 (J)
DQ8(J)
SHAOW HEART 2 DC(J)

is that SHADOW HEART? i hope i can play that game in the future..
DQ = Dragon Quest?
Right i'm Chiniese ,my English is not good
the game of SHADOW HEART is very good
DQ is Dragon Quest and played very well in PS2 Emulator
haha, i can see why u prefer playing the japanese version.
yep, i've been waiting to play SHADOW HEARTS, but i still have uncompleted game plus i got a work to do... so, have to wait till then. hope the english version will work as good as the J-version.

hmm, i think it would be better if u post ur specs and which playground u used also the plugin. it should help people who want to play the same game i think...
my computer is not very good ,thoses game can palyed by the PG 677 VTLB,i open VU and speed-hacks when i play thoses game
(02-01-2009, 11:54 AM)vapes Wrote: [ -> ]my computer is not very good ,thoses game can palyed by the PG 677 VTLB,i open VU and speed-hacks when i play thoses game

i have send some pictures you can see it
Hi guys Smile

Can anyone verify if the NTSC version of DQ 8 is fully playable from start to end? And does it support save states?
(02-01-2009, 12:03 PM)Isamu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys Smile

Can anyone verify if the NTSC version of DQ 8 is fully playable from start to end? And does it support save states?
I paly DQ8 in PAL i think it can be in NTSC
(02-01-2009, 12:05 PM)vapes Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2009, 12:03 PM)Isamu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys Smile

I paly DQ8 in PAL i think it can be in NTSC

NTSC always faster than PAL
(02-01-2009, 12:05 PM)vapes Wrote: [ -> ]I paly DQ8 in PAL i think it can be in NTSC

Did you complete the game?
Certainly,bu i can find the Cut diagram ,if you want to see ,i will test it later ,is time for dinner,
i have to go,BYE!