..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona 3 FES - Floor rainbows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any idea where the floor rainbow is coming from? I am not sure if it's the widescreen hack or not but it seems to clear up if I reset the video driver by making some change, but only till I do a map change and then it's back

Game is persona 3 Fes

[Image: sxH9A.jpg]

Without widescreen hack

[Image: p1DEe.jpg]
I think this might be caused by MXAA.
I prefer using FXAA (press the page-up key), since it's much faster and is less prone to causing weird glitches like this.

It's nice to see you're using the widescreen patch. Make sure you're using the latest version, which supports progressive scan and non-stretched portraits.
(01-05-2013, 07:10 AM)devina40 Wrote: [ -> ]I think this might be caused by MXAA.
I prefer using FXAA (press the page-up key), since it's much faster and is less prone to causing weird glitches like this.

It's nice to see you're using the widescreen patch. Make sure you're using the latest version, which supports progressive scan and non-stretched portraits.

Yes I had figured it out last night and forgot to come back and close the post. I found out by the old method of just turning stuff on and off to see what happens in the settings till it worked.

As for the widescreen stuff, currently I am only playing games with the patch for them. It doesn't help with the textures in the game but it does make everything look neat and clean. Now just waiting on the ones for the Suikoden games.