..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Running in Slow Motion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys, I'm relatively new with this software so please bear with me. Also, I'm sure this is the 1000th thread on this topic and I apologize but it is getting difficult to figure out on my own. My specs are as follows:

Processor: Intel Core i5 M480 @ 2.67 GHz
RAM: 6.00 GB (5.8 Available)
System Type: 64-bit OS
Using PCSX2 V 1.0.0

I am trying to play the patched version of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. Can these settings properly play the game? If so, what can I do to make the game run at a normal speed? I think the only thing I have changed so far was to enable framelimiting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(01-12-2013, 01:38 AM)VanillaRAOS Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys, I'm relatively new with this software so please bear with me. Also, I'm sure this is the 1000th thread on this topic and I apologize but it is getting difficult to figure out on my own. My specs are as follows:

Processor: Intel Core i5 M480 @ 2.67 GHz
RAM: 6.00 GB (5.8 Available)
System Type: 64-bit OS
Using PCSX2 V 1.0.0

I am trying to play the patched version of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. Can these settings properly play the game? If so, what can I do to make the game run at a normal speed? I think the only thing I have changed so far was to enable framelimiting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes it's possible, see my sig. Your CPU is pretty terrible but luckily KH2:FM is fairly light. What's your GPU?
(01-12-2013, 01:53 PM)Tyestor Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it's possible, see my sig. Your CPU is pretty terrible but luckily KH2:FM is fairly light. What's your GPU?

Yeah, it is a laptop. I think the GPU is Intel HD Graphics.
(01-12-2013, 05:43 PM)VanillaRAOS Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it is a laptop. I think the GPU is Intel HD Graphics.

And there's your problem.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Wi...y-computer
(01-12-2013, 01:53 PM)Tyestor Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it's possible, see my sig. Your CPU is pretty terrible but luckily KH2:FM is fairly light. What's your GPU?

you go where to download pcsx2 ? can tell me thk.

(01-12-2013, 06:45 PM)Tyestor Wrote: [ -> ]And there's your problem.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Wi...y-computer

you how to get pcsx2 can tell me thk