..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Best pcsx2 compatible controller?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have everything installed and games ready to play my computer specs are: i5 2500k 3.4 ghz gtx 560 1gb 8gb ddr3 1833mhz
all I need now is a controller but I dont know which one to buy there is a wide choice.So cana nyone help em choose a good pcsx2 compatible controller I don't like xbox type controllers I would like a good comforting controller thank you!!!
the best is your original ps2 controller plugged on a PS2 to pc adapter.
those are very cheap, and you will have the exact same feelings as on your PS2
Ya you could use an original PS2 controller with an adapter but personally I hated the original. I would use an Xbox 360 controller - they work much better.
I use a ps3 controller with a bluetooth adapter.
Very easy to configure, plus no cable Smile
(01-15-2013, 10:06 PM)frellisio Wrote: [ -> ]I use a ps3 controller with a bluetooth adapter.
Very easy to configure, plus input lag Smile

*Fixed Smile
Are the xbox controller comfortable?/ as im going to play kingdom hearts and i want to know if i will feel a difference? plus idk if the version of the xbox controller i buy will work..
Ya they are comfortable personally I never really liked the way the PS2 controller felt odd. Just buy a wired Xbox 360 controller PCSX2 is compatible with it.
Okay thanks do I have to purchase the original version or any?Thanks a lot Smile
(01-15-2013, 10:10 PM)YumiLovesMe Wrote: [ -> ]*Fixed Smile
For me work like a charm Tongue
I don't like XBox controllers, I just use my PS3 controller hooked up via USB. <3 MotionJoy
Pages: 1 2