..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:C:\Users\omnikam\AppData\Roaming\PCSX2Bonus\Configs

Oh that sucks...another proposition for me would be to make that configurable so the application could be portable Smile
Also any way to modify the default plugins and config? Can't see any
(02-18-2013, 05:18 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the quick fixes good job Smile

-About the GS stuff, it's still without decimal here Tongue I mean right click a game->Manage Custom Configuration->GS. Base framerate adjust, slowmo and turbo are by default at 10000, 5000 and 20000 respectively and still whatever you input is not saved but reverts to these values.

-I still cannot edit the configuration of that game that this error occurred ( System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '3000000' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'. ). Where does the program store the config data so I can edit it manually?

-Moving PCSX2bonus.exe from ie desktop to another dir makes the program lose the PCSX2 directory you set at first boot

-I'll set up the script and inform you Smile

First of all, I'm very grateful for the access to that information and I'll implement it as soon as I get some time Smile

Did some quick changes to globalize the number formats across different regions so with any luck it should properly parse the decimal points in your region (which I believe are commas? If it doesn't work just let me know)

Wrote a new settings provider that *should* keep settings the same regardless of where the executable is - I hope Tongue2

Bositman Wrote:Oh that sucks...another proposition for me would be to make that configurable so the application could be portable Smile

Been asked by a few people if it could be made portable so I guess I'll be working on that. As for the default plugins and config they will be added to the custom configuration when I get time Tongue2
fullboot not work
(02-18-2013, 11:19 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Oh that sucks...another proposition for me would be to make that configurable so the application could be portable Smile
While i know what you mean, the default plugins and settings are whatever the default is for the Pcsx2 folder selected in Paths, So just set it there and it will be the default for the launcher Smile
(02-19-2013, 08:54 AM)omnikam Wrote: [ -> ]While i know what you mean, the default plugins and settings are whatever the default is for the Pcsx2 folder selected in Paths, So just set it there and it will be the default for the launcher Smile

Well that didn't work, changed to a newer GSdx plugin and PCSX2bonus was still using the old one. I think it gets them the first time it was ran and stops checking after.

Quote:First of all, I'm very grateful for the access to that information and I'll implement it as soon as I get some time

No problem Smile

OK custom game config is completely broken for me now Tongue Whatever game i try to set custom config I get:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '10000' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.
Parameter name: Value
at System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.set_Value(Decimal value)
(02-19-2013, 09:57 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Well that didn't work, changed to a newer GSdx plugin and PCSX2bonus was still using the old one. I think it gets them the first time it was ran and stops checking after.

No problem Smile

OK custom game config is completely broken for me now Tongue Whatever game i try to set custom config I get:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '10000' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.
Parameter name: Value
at System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.set_Value(Decimal value)

Just decided to forget about making everything nice and globalized and wrote a simple function to check if the value contains a comma or a period and set the decimal seperator accordingly Blink
Same error Wacko Maybe send me a debug build so you'll get some more useful info?
(02-19-2013, 01:58 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Same error Wacko Maybe send me a debug build so you'll get some more useful info?

Sorry for the late reply Tongue2 I'll send you the latest debug build via PM so hopefully with your help I can figure out whats going on Smile
OK this did not crash..but the whole GS tab is empty by default now. Also as usual, nothing I put there gets saved, although by running a game it seems base frame rate is correctly 100%, turbo is 200% and slowmo is 50%

[attachment=42630]
(02-20-2013, 02:15 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]OK this did not crash..but the whole GS tab is empty by default now. Also as usual, nothing I put there gets saved, although by running a game it seems base frame rate is correctly 100%, turbo is 200% and slowmo is 50%

Any errors in the debug console?