..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-07-2015, 02:03 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]it should be the inis folder in the pcsx2 directory

Hmmm, strange. I can't find a folder with that name. My PCSX works fine. I can run games, so I have everything I need. Maybe it is just organized in a strange way? What do you have inside your inis folder. Maybe if I can just rearrange my existing files and folders this could work...
Did you check your My Documents folder? Assuming you don't have a portable.ini file in your main PCSX2 folder, there should be another folder called PCSX2 in there. You should find all of your settings folders there, includings "inis".
Sweet, that helped. I was looking in completely the wrong place. I have now added all of my games to Bonus.

I am getting an error message now that says The configured GS plugin file was not found. I might be able to fix this without help, but it seems strange that I would get this error message now, since I don't get it unless I use Bonus. Does anyone know why?
Yeah that's normal. You probably updated PCSX2 versions or something so your file path has changed. Just pick your GSdx plugin again from the drop down menu.
Dear Sirs,

first of all: Sorry for my bad english - I´m German ( Boo! - but that is no reason for not helping me ! ).

Following problem: Everytime i want to import my roms-folder for downloading the cover-scans, it gets stucked at 1/4.

This problem occurs in the lastest "Version 1" and "Version 2".

I´ve got approx. 70 games, and it won´t continue loading at ca. the 20th.

I don´t know any further - I even let the programs be trusted in the "Kaspersky Internet - Security 2016".

Can anybody tell me what to do ?
(10-16-2015, 01:35 PM)HerrVorragend1975 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Sirs,

first of all: Sorry for my bad english - I´m German ( Boo! - but that is no reason for not helping me ! ).

Following problem: Everytime i want to import my roms-folder for downloading the cover-scans, it gets stucked at 1/4.

This problem occurs in the lastest "Version 1" and "Version 2".

I´ve got approx. 70 games, and it won´t continue loading at ca. the 20th.

I don´t know any further - I even let the programs be trusted in the "Kaspersky Internet - Security 2016".

Can anybody tell me what to do ?

UPDATE: Now i am aware of this problem because i got banned by "GameFAQs" !
This is exactly the problem as shown on the first site of this thread...
So moving this to Github and updating stuff: Is this every gonna happen?
Sorry for my bad English.

PCSX2 Bonus's title name based on "GameIndex.dbf". but wrong title names are too many and some titles is not in the "GameIndex.dbf"
Then make rename  tool of GameIndex.dbf's title name and Add title txt

(Game name is base on the http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Complete_List_of_Games, gamefaqs.com, http://search.jp.playstation.com/...... etc)

DB Renamer.zip
- DB Renamer.exe

ADD.zip
- Add NTSC-J(873).TXT
- Add NTSC-K(285).TXT
- Add NTSC-U(29).TXT
- Add NTSC-Unk.TXT (China)
- Add PAL(175).TXT

Rename.zip
- Rename NTSC-J.TXT
- Rename NTSC-K.TXT
- Rename NTSC-U.TXT
- Rename PAL.TXT

----------------------------------

1. Add  titles in the "GameIndex.dbf" (copy and paste)
          - Must add it(Add NTSC-J, U and K.txt) in the GameIndex.dbf. Otherwise, DB Renamer will be stopped in the middle of progress (cannot complete)
2. Run DB Renamer.exe

[attachment=58103]
-----------------------------------

PS2 Covers (NTSC-U,J,K) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8ob4Ru...sp=sharing
Hiya, is the developer still around or is there a source code available somewhere in this thread?
I wish Sad