..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GT3 A-spec graphical glitches with GSDX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, i just downloaded PCSX 1.0.0 and it works great, except im having a Problem with playing Gran Turismo 3, about 90% of the races and driving tests work properly, the other 10% which do not work look like this:

[Image: jodKmN5.jpg]

and according to your compatability list, Gran Turismo 3 is listed as fully working.

using software mode does remove the problem, but it creates extreme framerate drops right across the board causing the game to be unplayable.

relevant System specs are as follows:
Intel core I7 960 @ 32.ghz with HT enabled.
12GB 1600mhz ram

if there is a fix for this, then please let me know, cheers.
tried setting brightness to 0 (in game settings) ?
the copy of Gran Turismo 3 i have does not have a brightness setting in its options.
That doesn't sound right, I remember having the same problem as you, but I'm sure I found it in the end
hmm, well im not sure where the brightness setting is if there is one, where did you find that setting if it was present?
after having a bit of a fiddle with the plugins, ive found the cause is the GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00, SSSE3 0.1.16 was causing the problem, if i use the GS plugin that uses SSE2 it runs fine, i can also confirm that SSE4/SSE41 works fine as well, why does SSSE3 not work? curious.
this problem has returned again despite using SSE2 or SSE41.