..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona 3 FES Graphics setting help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's no lag and the game is running pretty smoothly, but for some reason EVERYBODY LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE WEARING A TOUPEE. Lines also look blocky as seen in the screenshot below. It doesn't really hinder the play-through, but I was wondering if anyone could help me configure my settings so the characters wouldn't walk around with half a head of hair(I can't take them seriously D: ).

Please let me know what kind of specs I need to post and I will gladly provide them if it would help me fix this annoying problem. Thanks!

[Image: h9DODk6.jpg]
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(02-18-2013, 03:30 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Yes, of course!

*CPU: Intel Core i5-2430M
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
Memory: 4GB DDR3 Memory

*PCSX2 1.0.0

*Everything is at default. The only thing I've done so far beside running Persona 3 FES was set-up my Xbox controller with the Lilypad.

*Running Persona 3 FES
what i did before was this I went to config --- video ---- PLUGIN SETTINGS then changed the renderer settings from Direct 3d9 hardware to Direct 3d10 hardware