..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Growlanser heritage of War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey I'm trying to play Growlanser Heritage of War but when I play the game the background is not right. For example there is a are in the game where the trees will cover up the character and whatnot instead the character is stepping ON the trees I'll try and see if i can get a screenshot. I'm not too tech savvy so you'll need to explain in great detail...
moved out of bug reports since it's not a valid one.

tried pressing f9 ?
I know about this problem(I also have it).
Software mode fixes the problem but the speed goes down...I tried only DX9HW,I don't know if it's with DX10\11HW
(02-25-2013, 07:28 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]moved out of bug reports since it's not a valid one.

tried pressing f9 ?

Nope! Now I did and it works! XD Thank you incidentally if I wanted to record my gameplay on the emulator what would I need to do?
If not mistaken it is wellknown, that DX11 runs way better for most games then DX9, ofcourse there are some games, that only run on DX9 or atleast with an exceptable speed.
(02-25-2013, 03:50 PM)SSK Wrote: [ -> ]Nope! Now I did and it works! XD Thank you incidentally if I wanted to record my gameplay on the emulator what would I need to do?

fraps.
Fraps will probably be too much while he is using software mode.
Maybe the build in recorder will be good enough
(02-25-2013, 05:37 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]If not mistaken it is wellknown, that DX11 runs way better for most games then DX9, ofcourse there are some games, that only run on DX9 or atleast with an exceptable speed.

Sorry I'm not too good with this emulator stuff I only started using it recently to play games I love and wish to play again... Like Growlanser and Odin Sphere, and eventually I want to start doing Let's Plays and Walkthroughs of those games... Incidentally anybody know much about PCSX? I'm trying to play Final Fantasy 8 with it but it's not turning out too good I mean the game starts fine but after that the game goes crazy I can't move Squall in the direction I want to.
Better ask this in the off topic section, or in pcsx forums ( if it exists)
Ok, question how do I adjust the frame rate so that it doesn't slow down during certain parts of the game that it continually maintains the same frame rate?
Pages: 1 2