..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How to use wii remote on Time Crisis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title says it all I want to use the wii remote as a light gun on Time Crisis 2 and 3. I saw on other forums that this is possible but couldn't make it work. They mention that a SW named GlovePIE is required. Also some sort of script is required I'm guessing this is game specific.

Could use some help on this.

Thanks
This is not game specific. GlovePIE emulates the keyboard and mouse using the Wiimote. You still have to config the control normally in PCSX2.

Download GlovePIE. A tutorial about how to write scripts is bundled in the package.
I looked into the document and couldn't understand it. I also found some scripts on the net an the package comes with some. I run them but back into PCSX2 I press keys on the wii and doesn't work nothing is detected
I also have that in my PC but couldn't figure out how to install that and make it work someone mentioned he would do a tutorial but never happen and more recently he said it had problems. The issue is I found several solutions but no end to end tutorial. As I'm not familiar with scripts and stuff makes it hard for me to come up with a solution Sad
Anyone having this working with PCSX2 ?

thanks
srry to bump such an old thread ,
its 2018 Biggrin but did anyone get it working?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.