..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: All games run slow *randomly*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been playing Kingdom Hearts, Dynasty Warriors 6, and FFX, all run fine of course, i can get it started and etc. but when i play it will randomly slow down, either in fights in Dynasty Warriors and Kingdom Hearts, or they would slow down in cut scenes randomly as well, i need help, i have been at this for a week plz help
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(03-06-2013, 01:06 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

CPU: Intel Core i3 380M
Graphics Card: Intel® HD Graphics
Memory: DDR3

PCSX2 1.0.0
I reseted PCSX2 to default settings except for video plugin D3D10

Kingdom Hearts, Dynasty Warriors 6, and FFX and all ISO
make sure power management is set to high performance to prevent throttling. make sure you have good heat management. i dont know if that cpu has a turbo feature but if it does, that can cause fps instability because of turbo kicking in and deactivating.

to add, intel gpu is not exactly a strong performer.