..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts pixel problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: khpixelissue.png]
As you can see, Sora's face is extremely pixelated and you can barely see any details. It also looks like he has white lines around his HUD icon (bottom right). And the display case has very obvious ''stair casey'' outlines. In the Kingdom Hearts compatibility thread, there's this picture.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=41548]
As you can see, the picture posted by Bositman is more clearer and not pixelated.
Haaaaalp!
PS: Why isn't anyone replying? I see that my topic has been viewed 20 times but no replies.. if you check this thread out then you should at least try to help Sad
cpu, gpu, plugin settings?
(03-16-2013, 08:54 PM)Toby Wrote: [ -> ]PS: Why isn't anyone replying? I see that my topic has been viewed 20 times but no replies.. if you check this thread out then you should at least try to help Sad

"if what you have to say isn't more beautiful than the silence itself, then shut up."

No one from the 20 viewers answered because they did't have anything to bring to help you.
this is a forum, there are many members, not all of them are qualified enough to help you.

I'm pretty sure even you can understand that.
(03-16-2013, 09:32 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: [ -> ]cpu, gpu, plugin settings?
CPU and GPU has nothing to do with it being pixelated, but if you really want it then http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Metal-Gea...stence-lag
My first post. Also, I was told that my computer can run KH well by other users in that thread since it's one of the games that have the least requirements, so there shouldn't be any problems.
My GSDX settings are:
Direct3D11 (Hardware)
Interlacing: Auto
Native resolution
Enable Shade Boost
Texture Filtering enabled
Edge antialising enabled

(03-16-2013, 09:58 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]"if what you have to say isn't more beautiful than the silence itself, then shut up."

No one from the 20 viewers answered because they did't have anything to bring to help you.
this is a forum, there are many members, not all of them are qualified enough to help you.

I'm pretty sure even you can understand that.
Stay on-topic please. If you don't have anything useful to say then don't post at all. I'm not saying they have to help but why else would they click it? Anyway you don't have to be rude about it and claim that I'm saying that every viewer has to post.
simply increase gsdx internal res, you'll get better results.

Quote:Stay on-topic please.
I'm on topic since I was actually trying to explain you how a forum works.
Quote:If you don't have anything useful to say then don't post at all.
glad to see you were able to understand what I said.
Quote: I'm not saying they have to help but why else would they click it?
to see if you thread is interesting ...
Quote: Anyway you don't have to be rude about it and claim that I'm saying that every viewer has to post.
really ? how do you interpret this, then :
Quote:if you check this thread out then you should at least try to help
anyways, you had your answer, over and out.