..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pcsx2 On vista
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well is you read at the top i have vista and alot dont work so in the next update well ther be vista suport
pcsx2 allready work on windows vista say whats your problem and we help you
i also work in vista but only DX10 have some problem
DX9 work as in XP
its runs but it just crash after startup a game
pcsx2 works perfectly under vista. I do all my tests under vista. If it crashes, you are doing something wrong. More details would help ...
What game, what revision, what plugins?
is ther a setting type to set it to run on vista
Me no problem to play games with pcsx2 on vista, so dont jump conclution. Perhaps your problem related with hardware? Or software ex. Drivers vga, or wrong setting in pcsx2 or your game doesnt playable in status game with pcsx2.
Me no problem to play games with pcsx2 on vista, so dont jump conclution. Perhaps your problem related with hardware? Or software ex. Drivers vga, or wrong setting in pcsx2 or your game doesnt playable in status game with pcsx2.
its working now i reset it up
Pages: 1 2