..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ESPN International Track & Field [SLUS20041]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PCSX2 1.1.0.5594 - Default settings - GSdx SSE4r5580 - SPU2-Xr5559 - Recommended Speedhacks ON

Software mode

The game starts normally but during the Tutorials the screen goes blank and the log shows:

Call Stack Overflow (report if it fixes/breaks anything)

I guess that you would like to check it since the game is listed as fully playable on the Compatibility list.
As people seem to have issues with exe's i've compiled, I'm expecting this not to work, but give this a go and see if it solves it. If it does I'll commit the change.

Call Stack overflows are one of these horrible scenarios which the manual doesn't really explain ;p We only worked out what underflows do with Klonoa 2 and Soul Calibur 2 behaviour.
(03-19-2013, 11:46 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]As people seem to have issues with exe's i've compiled, I'm expecting this not to work, but give this a go and see if it solves it. If it does I'll commit the change.

Call Stack overflows are one of these horrible scenarios which the manual doesn't really explain ;p We only worked out what underflows do with Klonoa 2 and Soul Calibur 2 behaviour.

Same problem and same error.
damn Sad ok thanks for trying