..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona 4 Crashes went leaving Void Quest.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i hope i have people who played Persona 4 read this thread, but whenever I leave Void Quest my screen turns totally red and black and soon the emulator stops working. I have no idea how to fix this... Help?
(03-21-2013, 03:11 AM)Entreal Wrote: [ -> ]So i hope i have people who played Persona 4 read this thread, but whenever I leave Void Quest my screen turns totally red and black and soon the emulator stops working. I have no idea how to fix this... Help?

My answer is more or less of a guess, have you been using save states too often? Saving in the game is the best most reliable way to go to avoid issues. I've had a few emulators that would work only up untill a specific point then just go haywire.

Also senior members are proballl gonna ask you what version of pcsx2 you have, the configurations, if your disc is in good shape, ect. so post those so they can help you with it. Oh yeah, and your computer specs.
Ahhh Save States actually makes issues? I didn't know that, maybe thats why though.