..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Left Analog Stick Turn Sequences (God of War 1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While playing God of War, there is a part of the game where I have to fight and kill Medusa and bring her head to Aphrodite. But since I don't have a PS2 controller, or any controller at all, I can't do the thing during the sequence where I must kill her where I must turn the analog stick. What should I do?
Buy a controller. Mellow

There were some who tried to bind the analog stick to the mouse, but I did not know whether or not it worked -- I don't use keyboard and mouse to play anyway. Maybe you should give it a shot.
(03-26-2013, 05:59 AM)Livy Wrote: [ -> ]Buy a controller. Mellow

There were some who tried to bind the analog stick to the mouse, but I did not know whether or not it worked -- I don't use keyboard and mouse to play anyway. Maybe you should give it a shot.

That is exactly what I tried, but it seems that whatever I do I can't get the mouse to work. Neither the buttons nor moving the mouse works.
Even if you get the mouse to work as an analog, it'll be very troublesome (I've tried it, after that I bought my gamepad)
I recommend going shopping for a PC gamepad (I bought mine for ~$20 and it works fine)
just make sure the gamepad has everything you want it to have (2 analogs, d-pad, rumble, what ever you want)
Do you know how I could get the mouse to work?