..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Wild Arms ACF: Characters are completely black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in Surf Village and all the characters are black. Rudy, the npcs, the animals are all completely black. Thing is I started it up a few weeks ago and it looked fine and then I put it aside to play Wild Arms 3 and I changed some settings and I can't figure out what I changed.

Here are the settings at the moment:
Renderer - Direct3D9 (Hardware)
Interlacing - Weave bff
custom Resolution - 1024 x 1024

I have Logarithmic Z, Allow 8 bit textures, Alpha correction, and Enable HW hacks all checked and Texture Filtering half checked. The only HW hack I have checked is WildArmsOffset. Extra Rendering Threads is set at 3 and Edge Anti-aliasing is checked. EE/IOP, VUs, and speedhacks are all set to defaults and Automatic Gamefixes are enabled.

I've tried changing pretty much every setting but I don't really know what I'd doing so I'm mostly just trying things at random.

I have a GeForce GTX 260, intel core i7 2.67ghz and 24 gig of ram. But as I had it working before I really don't think my system is the issue.

I should mention that everything else (menus, backgrounds, etc) look fine and it seems to run fast enough.

Any help would be appreciated.