..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tales of Abyss - Can't Push the Barrel down.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game:Tales of Abyss
To require to pass this stage. I need to push that barrel down to gather some oil.. But when i try to push it forward it won't let me.. I look at other gameplay, they are able to push the barrel down.. But i couldn't. Using a keyboard to play this game.
not a valid bug report.
moved to general discussion
(04-03-2013, 01:37 AM)thundermega Wrote: [ -> ]Game:Tales of Abyss
To require to pass this stage. I need to push that barrel down to gather some oil.. But when i try to push it forward it won't let me.. I look at other gameplay, they are able to push the barrel down.. But i couldn't. Using a keyboard to play this game.

Very odd, I've never personally experiences this. First thing I'd do is disable every/any speed hacks you have on. If that doesn't work, try increasing the clamping.

I sadly don't have a save anywhere near that area so I can't run some tests myself. If those suggestions don't work, give us some more info. Which version of PCSX2 are you running? Settings? System specs?
(04-03-2013, 03:34 AM)Koji Wrote: [ -> ]Very odd, I've never personally experiences this. First thing I'd do is disable every/any speed hacks you have on. If that doesn't work, try increasing the clamping.

I sadly don't have a save anywhere near that area so I can't run some tests myself. If those suggestions don't work, give us some more info. Which version of PCSX2 are you running? Settings? System specs?

Thank you very much. Turning off speed hack worked. + Reputation