..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts 1 [one small problem]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys im new here and i just got the emulator running the game ive always wanted to try kingdom hearts Smile so i watched the intro and when im suppose to start walking around in the game my key bindings wont work.. ive binded W for forward and so on.

anyways in the begining at the menu it works perfectly, W and S (forward and backwards) working perfectly. Now im asking you guys if this ever happend to you and if you got a solution to my problem Smile

thanks in advance

/ Linus
i play kingdom hearts aswell and ive noticed that it uses the D-pad and analog stick for different situations.

like when you are selecting worlds, you use the analog stick to cross between worlds, but you use the d-pad to select whether you want to warp or take normal drive.

so when assigning keys, make sure you have something assigned to both the d-pad and analog stick.
(02-07-2009, 08:43 PM)tabasket Wrote: [ -> ]i play kingdom hearts aswell and ive noticed that it uses the D-pad and analog stick for different situations.

like when you are selecting worlds, you use the analog stick to cross between worlds, but you use the d-pad to select whether you want to warp or take normal drive.

so when assigning keys, make sure you have something assigned to both the d-pad and analog stick.

ah okey, thanks mate ima try it out Smile