..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Using Codebreaker v7 cheats for Dynasty Warriors 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings. Long time reader, first time poster.

I've been trying to make a working pnach for Dynasty Warriors 6 (U) (SLUS_217.74) [047571F1] without success. Could anyone possibly tell if I'm doing something wrong, and kindly guide me into the right direction?

First off, the codes come from http://forums.codetwink.com/showthread.p...Warriors-6

Since the poster has said that the codes are for Codebreaker v7 and up, I used Omniconvert to convert the codes accordingly

Code:
Input: Codebreaker v7+
Output: Unencrypted Standard.

For instance, infinite healthy would be converted from

Code:
Current Health (Infinite Health)
604db3cc 44c00000
00020001 000003fc

comes out as

Code:
Current Health (Infinite Health)
CFA87DA3 4ACEDEDB
C3F22183 47D6F7FD

which then is put into pnach file as

Code:
// Current Health (Infinite Health)
patch=1,EE,CFA87DA3,word,4ACEDEDB
patch=1,EE,C3F22183,word,47D6F7FD

The code is recognized by PCSX2 while the game loads, but it has no ingame effect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. I'm not sure what the code named "Enable Code" is supposed to be. I converted and put it into pnach file anyway, no effect.
hmm isn't normally the CRC 8 Digits instead of 7? I think you might miss one Smile The Enable code or Master code isn't needed for PCSX2 Smile
(04-11-2013, 11:34 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm isn't normally the CRC 8 Digits instead of 7? I think you might miss one Smile The Enable code or Master code isn't needed for PCSX2 Smile

Good catch! It was a typo mistake on my part. Fixed now.

And thanks for that bit about enable code. Pretty convenient stuff.
Well I'm not sure if this really counts as a solution...I borrowed my friend's copy of Codebreaker and everything works as advertised. Surprised that PCSX2 handles discswap and all so flawlessly.
(04-12-2013, 03:24 PM)rahkunn Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm not sure if this really counts as a solution...I borrowed my friend's copy of Codebreaker and everything works as advertised. Surprised that PCSX2 handles discswap and all so flawlessly.
Hi, please, can you put your working pnach for dynasty warriors 6 here.
Thanks
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.