..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts 2 has Black Screen after entering cheats...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've browsed for an hour now and can only find one related thread in these forums about it, yet it was never resolved, so I'll give it a shot. Whenever I use a pnach cheat "patch=1,EE,0033FEC0,short,0000FFFF", after selecting my save, or when I load a savestate, as soon as I leave an area I get this:

(EE pc:001A67B0) TLB Miss, addr=0x2 [load]
(EE pc:00184604) TLB Miss, addr=0x4 [load]
(EE pc:00169134) TLB Miss, addr=0x6 [load]
(EE pc:00169134) TLB Miss, addr=0x24 [load]

I attempted to use codebreaker to use my cheats, but when I use my weapon, it uses a garbled Mulan in place of a Keyblade, and I can't hit enemies... any ideas??

Thanks c:
i have the same problems but for the pnach files could u plz be specific about what cheats u are using e.g. widescreen hack or cheats for the game
It's specifically the "Quick Exp for Sora/Roxas" cheat. I tried using the other "Quick Exp for Donald" and "Quick EXP for Goofy" too, but to no avail.
I tried using a different ISO and an actual copy of the game, neither of which worked
(04-12-2013, 02:00 AM)meatt006 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried using a different ISO and an actual copy of the game, neither of which worked

all that sounds quite suspicious.
I'll close this before someone else flames you