..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Adapter/Wireless Controller [RETAIL CONTROLLER]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I suppose it should, but... do you want a PC controller, or a PS2 controller? Cuz for PC I would rather go for a wireless Logitech 7xx something.
Do you know, if this logitech works with PCSX2???

And it needs a adapter or just usb controller? it is wireless?
Here Logitech F710. Wireless controller, fast wirelessness, rumble and it comes with its own receiver. And yes, it would surely work with PCSX2. But... it's more expensive.
Or a Xbox 360 PC Controller would work aswell right? I'm using my wireless one from my xbox360 and bought a wireless receiver (USB) at dx.com for only 10 euro's, ofcourse it's a chinese clone, but the original drivers from MS work with it Smile
That's OK, but the F710 is a "tad" salty" priced here at Brazil, still if getting one it is very good, but you must remember "no" wireless controller other than the MS manufactured is allowed direct compatibility with xbox360 standards. So for those PC games expecting it you may need third party software to trick the game there is one such controller there.

Besides, you could look at the Razer Onza also, both can be found at the "Mercado Livre". In time, the Onza is wired although having a longer cable.
I've played enough PC Games with it and about 90% of the games I played recognized it directly.
Fala nosisab, sou do Brasil,

gostaria de controle sem fio mesmo, sabe onde posso arrumar uns baratos? Ou algum que seja compatível com o pc? Acho que aquele pirata que postei funciona,

eu já tenho 2 controles da sony originais mas como jogo em notebook + tv e cabo hdmi eh mt cabo:

notebook na tomada (sem bateria),
cabo hdmi, e ainda o controle do ps2 eh mt fiaçeira,...

ai um controle sem fio ia cair bem...
(04-15-2013, 06:12 PM)0bscur3 Wrote: [ -> ]Fala nosisab, sou do Brasil,

gostaria de controle sem fio mesmo, sabe onde posso arrumar uns baratos? Ou algum que seja compatível com o pc? Acho que aquele pirata que postei funciona,

eu já tenho 2 controles da sony originais mas como jogo em notebook + tv e cabo hdmi eh mt cabo:

notebook na tomada (sem bateria),
cabo hdmi, e ainda o controle do ps2 eh mt fiaçeira,...

ai um controle sem fio ia cair bem...

Only English at this forums, it's a rule because there are people of all parts of the world in here.

One advice also: Better stating them as Chinese clones, the word pirate may and will be taken seriously as well.
Sure, do you think the first post on mercado livre, this RETAIL controller will work with the adapter?

Because I already have 2 sony original controller, but I want to play with wireless controllers...

Do you think this retail one will work, or you recommend another one low price?
Pages: 1 2