..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pcsx2 Saves slots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi erveryone Happy

Just a simple question which i haven't found the answer bymyself.

Does each games you play with have 10 saveslots or a slot is always kept for a game ? As if i have to save game1 on slot 0, game2 on slot 1, .... ?

Thanks Smile
(04-19-2013, 12:33 AM)only_me611 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi erveryone Happy

Just a simple question which i haven't found the answer bymyself.

Does each games you play with have 10 saveslots or a slot is always kept for a game ? As if i have to save game1 on slot 0, game2 on slot 1, .... ?

Thanks Smile

Pretty sure its just those 9 slots for all games.
(but I think theres an option to backup save states? not 100%)
Yes, each game is associated with it's CRC and then the sstates slot. Still is important to remember not relying on sstates for long term save games, do not let pass the opportunity to save in memcard, besides, sstates may become corrupted due to several possible reasons, from emulation errors to wrong cheat codes and so on. Once a corrupted memory is saved on sstate that corruption carries on from save to another.

the memcard save is done only over a few direct data and the game is reconstructed from the disc image, this way possible corruptions are corrected.

PS: Just to make sure it's clear, each game has it's own set of sstates, they don't mix.
Thanks ! Helpfull answers^^