..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Revenge of the Sith issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whenever i try to run Revenge of the sith on my pc side all it does is give me a screen that is black and i hear some sound
this is the log i got
Plugins closed successfully.
Opening plugins...
Opening GS
Opening PAD
Opening SPU2
Opening CDVD
isoFile open ok: C:\Users\alex\Desktop\Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith\Star.Wars.Episode.3.Revenge.of.the.sith.PS2.NTSC.USA.iso
Image type = DVD
Fileparts = 1
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (1328768 sectors)
Opening USB
Opening FW
Opening DEV9
C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\resource(1671,15): error X4532: texlod not supported on this target

is there anyway to fix this?
Remake your iso from the disc.
(05-03-2013, 02:22 AM)sabian171 Wrote: [ -> ]whenever i try to run Revenge of the sith on my pc side all it does is give me a screen that is black and i hear some sound
this is the log i got
Plugins closed successfully.
Opening plugins...
Opening GS
Opening PAD
Opening SPU2
Opening CDVD
isoFile open ok: C:\Users\alex\Desktop\Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith\Star.Wars.Episode.3.Revenge.of.the.sith.PS2.NTSC.USA.iso
Image type = DVD
Fileparts = 1
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (1328768 sectors)
Opening USB
Opening FW
Opening DEV9
C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\resource(1671,15): error X4532: texlod not supported on this target

is there anyway to fix this?
Why so many dots in the iso name?
(05-03-2013, 03:07 AM)ItsGreat Wrote: [ -> ]Why so many dots in the iso name?

We all know why.
Guys, kill it with the witch hunting please... Innocent until proven guilty, he could just be weird and like naming his ISO's that way, you don't know for definite.