..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Snowblind studios screen, Champions - Return to Arms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I'm trying to play Champions - Return to Arms on PCSX2 v 1.1.0-r5530.

I try to launch the game, and it works (in software mode) but I get stuck on this screen, it freezes. I don't really know what to do to fix this, so can anyone help me out?

[Image: 2MUDV.png]
emulog during freeze?
EE-99% What're u'r pc specs?
CPU: AMD FX-4100 Quad @ 3.60GHz
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 7750
8G of RAM, Windows 7, anything else relevant?
set extra rendering threads to 4 in video plugin settings !!
what this do is tell pcsx2 how many cores u'r computer have,if u have more than 2.u can set them there.then u'r speed will increase & hope this problem also get solved !!
I set that setting, but it didn't do anything. It still freezes on that screen, I'm not sure why.
snowblind games will work only in software mode , only in newer SVNs.

since your CPU already seems to struggle in hardware mode, it'll be unplayably slow in software mode. But you wan still give it a try to be sure, then go back to your PS2 until you can afford a better PC.
I get slow downs even with my intel i5 3570K oced to 4ghz and a 660ti with 8gb of ram and windows 7 64bit so yeah your even weaker amd will really struggle. On top of that you need the latest SVNS with the 4gb patch and only software mode will work.
When it stop emulating game,press esc key on u'r keyboard.right side to u'r pcsx2 save log file & upload it here,Thanks !!
(05-05-2013, 11:57 AM)Preet Wrote: [ -> ]When it stop emulating game,press esc key on u'r keyboard.right side to u'r pcsx2 save log file & upload it here,Thanks !!

Pretty useless, but yeah, if you want to lose time, why not ? Wink
Pages: 1 2