..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Ratchet and Clank 2 Megaturrets [PAL - Australia]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I've finally got PCSX2 running at a good speed on these games, software mode runs at the full 50fps (yay PAL) almost 100% of the time (without speedhacks or frameskipping) with EE maxing occasionally dropping it to 45ish. So far I've only encountered two problems, the first was a cutscene crashed that some googling helped me fix by using the EE Timing hack. The second I really don't know how to fix it it can be fixed at all. I've googled and the issue is mentioned though a fix was never posted. Once the turret glove has upgraded to shoot rockets it will keep deploying over and over until it dies without shooting anything. I can get by without it but it's a shame to not use such a nice weapon.

EDIT:

Here is a video:

Hardware specs:
CPU - i7 2600k @ 5.0ghz
GPU - GTX570
Memory - 8GB DDR3
OS - Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Using PCSX2 1.1.0.5622 (May 9 Revision Release)

All Emulation settings are default.

Hardware/Software tested, exists in both.

Plugins I'm using are the following: GSdx 5209 (MSVC 16.00, AVX) 0.1.16 [GSdx32-AVX] (Software mode DX11), SPU2-X r5559 2.0.0 [SPU2]X.

Playing the game mentioned in ISO form.

The issue has been reported before so it's not just my rip.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Editing now. One moment.
did you try pcsx2 stable version ?
did you try setting clamping mode to extra ?
did you try setting round mode to real ?
did you try supervu instead of microvu ?
Downloading a stable version now.
Clamping mode extra didn't work.
The only Round mode options I have are Nearest, Negative, Positive, Chop / Zero.
Supervu crashed pcsx2 at first, restarted, loaded game, didn't work.

Will edit once I test on stable version.

EDIT: Stable version 1.0 did not work.
could you please post the emulog.txt after you had the bug ?
to see if something can be done, or if we at least can make a proper bug report.
There is nothing in the log when it happens. I can post a video of it if you wish.
that could be a good idea
Here you go.

would be good to edit your post to fit the bug reporting template, then.
Pages: 1 2