..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Is this Enough?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay so i'm planning on building a PC this summer and here are my specs

CPU:Intel i5 3570 3.4ghz

RAM:6GB RAM

VGA:Radeon HD 7750 1GB

Thanks !
Yes, for most PS2 emulated games and for many native PC games... but personally I recommend you trying and investing in a tad more powerful video card even because the CPU screams to it.
Well i already ordered it and they're currently building up everything,did i make a VERY bad decision? Sad
answer please.
Was answered already (although enough for "what" would help). It will be enough to play most games in PCSX2 with reasonable video post processing and most native PC games at reasonable video quality.
and moreover, keep in mind this is a forum, not a chat.
Bumping your thread after 30 minutes is rude and stupid
Anyway, you may rest assured it was not a bad decision, the machine will attend you well. It could be better at the video card side but it is not at all a bad machine.

What I meant is the video card could prevent getting the maximal quality in some games but even this is subjective. In the end I see that could be an advantage in not having the most powerful machine around since this may help people to look to "what really is important" in games than just video quality.
My specs are in my signature and I run pretty much anything at full speed. I think that pc will be fine
(05-25-2013, 07:12 PM)swifty Wrote: [ -> ]Well i already ordered it and they're currently building up everything,did i make a VERY bad decision? Sad

It is not that bad. But I won't buy a 7750 if I have a Core i5. I recommend you to change it to a more powerful GPU like 7870 if it's within your budget.
(05-25-2013, 07:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]and moreover, keep in mind this is a forum, not a chat.
Bumping your thread after 30 minutes is rude and stupid

Meow... Kitty has claws Wink

To the OP: The system is completely competant and there aren't going to be many games that won't run at full speed, just certain games you may be limited resolution wise (the 128-bit bus is a bandwidth killer, and memory bandwidth is what PCSX2 relies on most)
Pages: 1 2