..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Texture and HP problems in KH2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heys, well as the title says, i have a little problem with KH2...
I figured it should be graphic-plugin-related so I put the topic here. If it's not relocate the topic to the right section please.
So my problem: throughout the game I the textures on both objects and characters are bugging...
That wouldnt be that bad if it werent for the hp also disappearing which makes playing the game really difficult (fighting without knowing if Im not out of hp).
I tried changing settings and I found out, that with ZeroGS plugin the problem is solved (but the fps goes waaay down) and gsdx 0.1.11-0.1.14 have the same problem - only 0.1.10 doesnt (but the fps get even lower than with ZeroGS)
Anyone have an idea how I can solve this without having to use ZeroGS or gsdx 0.1.10?

My specs:
AMD Athlon X2 6000+ 3,1GHz
GeForce 9600GT 512MB
Kingston 2x1GB RAM DDR-2

edit: and using the PCSX2 playground svn708

Edit 2: For those who dont want to waste time reading my reply - I fixed the problem using GSdx9 0.11.0 so you don't need to reply anymore (already finished this game). But thanks anyways Smile
if you have windows vista use dx10 or enable logarithmic Z
nope, got XP so Im running the directx 9 version...

nevertheless I tried running it under all of the versions of gsdx available for download and finally found that GSdx9 0.11.0 fixes the problem
do you have "logarithmic z " enabled in gsdx's settings?
uhm, use Gsdx 0.1.8, it doesn't has that much texture issues as 0.1.10+