..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dark Alliance I and II and Champions of Norrath
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well two years ago I came here only to find out that Dark Alliance, it's sequel and Champions of Norrath were not compatible with the emulator, and that no fix was known at the time.
I came back to you now since the emulator has achieved it's 1.0 version (congratulations btw) to ask again... are these game working? (well at least for me they aren't)
If not, are there any plans to fix them or should I just give up?
At this point I could even buy a new PS2 just to play DA2 again...

Thanks in advance
I could be wrong, but I was under the assumption that Champions of norrath at least was fully compatible as long as you used software mode (F9). I'm unsure of the status of Dark Alliance.
Check compatibility on official site & Google pcsx2 wiki with u'r game name.it'll tell u how this game works & in which version.
E.g. God of war pcsx2 wiki
They both work under certain circumstances.
But you need a ps2 to use pcsx2 anyways....
For me, any of them will freeze after few seconds on the game's main menu, or if I'm quick enough, inside the first cutscenes. What am I doing wrong here?
(05-27-2013, 11:53 AM)Topken Wrote: [ -> ]http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Baldurs-G...ning-Scene

Software mode, check.
4gb patch, check.

Still... I launch my game, select the game language and when it procceeds to a cutscene, I get a black screen and I can hear the cutscene sounds for 5 seconds or so, then it completely freezes.
Pcsx2 version ?
PCSX2 1.0.0.r5350 - compiled on Aug 1 2012
you got it.
update to latest SVN, and it should be ok (but only in software mode)
Pages: 1 2