..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I have a question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so i have a Leadtke Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 ti 2GB and would like to know,do i really benefit of having 2gigs of video card memory or will it perform the same if it had only 1gigs?

And to wich resolution can i reach? i was hoping to reach a very clear resolution maybe more to 1080p so i can enjoy and will the image quality be the same as the PS2's?

Again thanks!
I you benefit much between 1gb and 2gb on a gtx 650 ti on pcsx2. the difference in performance will be minimal. Depending on what cpu you have you should be able to play most "playable" games at 1080p.
I have an I5 3570k 3.4ghz overclocked to 4.4ghz.
My cpu is running on stock speeds and I play almost every game at 1080p so you shouldn't have a problem Smile
@Zangetsu21 Did you try someone games or recorded some and posted on youtube? and did you try any WWE game?
Im sure you will be fine with that card the card in my specs I haven't encountered a game I cant play at 1080p I don't play some of the most intensive games though.. I can usually put it on 3-4x native on a few ive been able to put it on 5-6x though I dont see the difference after 3-4x
It depends on games but 3x-4x resolution requires just about 200-500 MB of VRAM.
(05-31-2013, 12:24 AM)xemnas99 Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on games but 3x-4x resolution requires just about 200-500 MB of VRAM.

Thats not much im assuming bandwidth has alot to do with it then.
Your card is powerfull enough to run some games of pcsx2 in 720p and 1080p..,
(05-31-2013, 05:11 AM)The noisy boy Wrote: [ -> ]Your card is powerfull enough to run some games of pcsx2 in 720p and 1080p..,

totally agree with u..