..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Top non-turn-based JRPGs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With a more realistic/mature look (i.e. not Dark Cloud). Naturally, emphasis on story and gameplay.

Thanks for the help.
Does FF XII count as turn based? It isnt like the rest of the series (which is why I do not care for it...lol)
(06-03-2013, 08:44 PM)Xizel Wrote: [ -> ]With a more realistic/mature look (i.e. not Dark Cloud). Naturally, emphasis on story and gameplay.

Thanks for the help.

Not many Jrpgs look realistic most have anime graphics though give the tales series a try story/gameplay are top notch
You can try Digital Devil Saga.
Rouge Galaxy and yeah most JRPGs are anime in style
(06-03-2013, 11:07 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: [ -> ]You can try Digital Devil Saga.

Digital Devil Saga is turn based Tongue
(06-03-2013, 08:55 PM)jlwmanagement Wrote: [ -> ]Does FF XII count as turn based? It isnt like the rest of the series (which is why I do not care for it...lol)

I'd say no. I'm thinking of FFX turn-based.

Kingdom Hearts was more than bearable despite its graphics. I'm fine with a similar title as well.

Thanks.
Maybe those
Devil Summoner 2
Drakengard 2
Hack GU
Phantasy Star Universe 2
Rogue Galaxy
Shining Force Neo
Star Ocean 3
Star Ocean has a battle system similar to that of the Tales Of series since some of the same people worked on both back in the day
(06-04-2013, 03:42 AM)Topken Wrote: [ -> ]Star Ocean has a battle system similar to that of the Tales Of series since some of the same people worked on both back in the day

Star Ocean 3 is pretty much exactly like tales of graces f combat system wise Tongue
Pages: 1 2