..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Issue with correct xbox 360 button mapping on LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, i dont really know if this thread should go on here but i need some serious help. So my cousin bought a Pro Ex mini controller for the xbox recently and i wanted to test if it would work on pcsx2. I set up the controller and downloaded all the drivers necessary and almost all the buttons work EXCEPT the switch hat...is there any fix to this? I've googled as much as i could and im finally getting frustrated. The thing that's confusing me is that every other button works except for the switch hat (a.k.a. d'pad). i would really appreciate some feedback and some help on the subject. Thank you.

*Correction* It is LilyPad 0.11.0 NOT LilyPad 0.10.0 sorry for confusion.
Guys can i please get some help on this im really frustrated and i would really appreciate some help. I know people are looking at it but no replies yet.
This is a forum, not a chat room... try waiting more than 20 minutes. Especially because it's really early morning in a lot of places around the world right now (and most other places people will be at their jobs, etc).

The switch hat is an issue with PCSX2? Or in general? If you go to controller configuration in windows does the hat work?