..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pcsx2.exe has stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well as title says, my pcsx2 has stopped working in the middle of a KH game. It's always stuck at the same point, so I don't know if the problem regards the game file or the pcsx2 software itself.
I downloaded the software from this site, I've done everything by the guides.
Thanks for the help in advance!
If any more info is required, I'll provide it.
Try anther svn or stable relise or change the gsdx setting may help u..
(06-14-2013, 12:23 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: [ -> ]Try anther svn or stable relise or change the gsdx setting may help u..

I higly doubt it´ll change anything since this game has been playable since 0.9.8 ...
@OP : please post the emulog.txt
(06-14-2013, 12:23 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: [ -> ]Try anther svn or stable relise or change the gsdx setting may help u..
svn? stable relise? gsdx? Mind translating these? hehe..
I'm kind of a newbie.
(06-14-2013, 01:11 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]I higly doubt it´ll change anything since this game has been playable since 0.9.8 ...
@OP : please post the emulog.txt
I attached it to this reply Smile
If it matters, I -haven't- attached the emulog.txt right after I got the "has stopped working" error.
(06-14-2013, 03:37 PM)Doukeshi Wrote: [ -> ]svn? stable relise? gsdx? Mind translating these? hehe..
I'm kind of a newbie.
I attached it to this reply Smile
If it matters, I -haven't- attached the emulog.txt right after I got the "has stopped working" error.

It doesnt matter since there is no support for downloaded games.

Closed & warned for piracy