..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Graphic glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I downloaded the most recent PCSX2 to play a game called ''Saint Seiya:The Hades',the game runs decent on my pc but the graphic does not look good at all:
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5205/kig.png
please tell me how can i fix this problem.
My Specs are: Processor: Athlon™7750 Dual Core 2.70GHz
3GB Ram
Video Card:ATi Radeon X1600/1650 Series,Radeon X1600/1650 Series Secondary
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Emulator versionTongueCSX2 1.0.0 (r5350)
Operating System:Win 7
Video CardSadis 512MB)
The game is from ISO
and the settings of the PCSX2 are default.
I wouldn't call half fps decent;p, but anyway this problem happens only in DX9. DX10/11 is glitch-less as far as I tested.

This game is kind of VU/GS heavy. I would recommend leaving it untill you get a decent 3 core+ cpu with dx10/11 gpu. On your current hardware only solution to fix glitches would be to use software mode(press F9), but it will totally kill your fps.
(06-15-2013, 02:14 PM)miseru99 Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't call half fps decent;p, but anyway this problem happens only in DX9. DX10/11 is glitch-less as far as I tested.

This game is kind of VU/GS heavy. I would recommend leaving it untill you get a decent 3 core+ cpu with dx10/11 gpu. On your current hardware only solution to fix glitches would be to use software mode(press F9), but it will totally kill your fps.

what do you mean fps what does that do?
Well fps = basically points at how many frames per second your hardware is able to run the game, you have like 30 fps which is half of the 60fps that this game natively runs. In PS2 games it is directly linked to your gameplay speed, hence 30fps means the game lags at half of it's speed.
At fighting game it's not really enjoyable isn't it?Tongue It's like playing in slowmotion all the time.
(06-15-2013, 02:25 PM)miseru99 Wrote: [ -> ]Well fps = basically points at how many frames per second your hardware is able to run the game, you have like 30 fps which is half of the 60fps that this game natively runs. In PS2 games it is directly linked to your gameplay speed, hence 30fps means the game lags at half of it's speed.
At fighting game it's not really enjoyable isn't it?Tongue It's like playing in slowmotion all the time.

It is not enjoyable but it does not bother me,so if i pres F9 and try to play this game i risk to kill my pc?
Ohmy No lol, by "kill fps" I ment it'll be even slower.
(06-15-2013, 02:38 PM)miseru99 Wrote: [ -> ]Ohmy No lol, by "kill fps" I ment it'll be even slower.

oh i see,i only need the game to not show that glitch because i'm into taking some good screenshots too.
Pages: 1 2