..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Memory Card Slot - Unformatted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first try with PCSX2 and i seem i have a problem... I get this prompt with the memory card slot shown below. All i can do is go left/right with my joystick, but cant really select Yes/no. Btw my controls are fully and correctly made in the config.. And also the joystick is working fine, what could be causing the problem?
From PCSX2 choose CDVD=>No Disk and then System=>Boot CDVD fast or full=>wait for the mini movie to finish and go to Browser=>hit X on each of the card and when it ask if you want to format the card,choose yes.

When you format the card,close pcsx2 and start it again.Set the CDVD mode which you use to start the game and that's all
(06-15-2013, 09:02 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]From PCSX2 choose CDVD=>No Disk and then System=>Boot CDVD fast or full=>wait for the mini movie to finish and go to Browser=>hit X on each of the card and when it ask if you want to format the card,choose yes.

When you format the card,close pcsx2 and start it again.Set the CDVD mode which you use to start the game and that's all

Hmm, that worked, thanks.