..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFX graphics proplem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(02-14-2009, 09:00 PM)Dreamscanner Wrote: [ -> ]i got the same problem with the final fantasy, with playground too, my system are:

-AMD 64 x2 +5200 2,71 Ghz
-2GB DDR2 RAM 800 Mhz
-nVidia Gforce 9400GT 1GB
-Windows XP SP2
-Using DirectX 10

all run fast, run with 55-60 fps sound run great i dont have any crash just that is my problem.
i've tried with ZeroGS and Gsdx, help pls

PD:sorry for my bad english Sad

But the Directx 10 can use only on windows vista , while you have windows XP! O__O
try to use the gdsx 1.7 in modality directx 9 hardware or software!
Or use the compatibility mode for windows XP SP2!
there's one version of directX10 for windows XP SP2, so i download it.

i tried with gdsx 1.7 but i dont know why when is launching the game the pcsx2 crash, with windows vista will run with normality?
There is no working DirectX 10 for Windows XP and will probably never will.What you downloaded is an attempt for DX10 which does not work.
but will work better on vista?
Use the pcsx2 in compatibility mode for windows XP SP2!
(02-16-2009, 12:02 PM)Dreamscanner Wrote: [ -> ]but will work better on vista?

probably. the question is, will you be happy with 2gb ram and vista on that system. vista already takes ~1gb ram so you have only 1 left for anything else which is not much if you'd like to play new games (or even those of the last 3 years) and there is still the chance that ffx won't work on vista either sooo...

you should consider not playing ffx instead of taking the risks. i love the ff series too but if i where you i would try to find another way to play it before i mess up my running system (i suppose everything else is fine)
You can always install Win7 beta and play FF series as much as you like and 1GB of RAM is quite a lot for this new OS. OK, i will help as much as i can... try to retype this in you GSdx-ssse3.ini :

[Settings]
ModeWidth=0
ModeHeight=0
ModeRefreshRate=0
Renderer=3
PixelShaderVersion2=-65024
Interlace=0
AspectRatio=1
filter=1
tvout=0
nloophack=1
vsync=0
logz=1
fba=0
resx=1024
resy=1024
swthreads=1
nativeres=0

--------
Windows7 Build 7000
Core2Duo E2180 @2.66Ghz
2x1GB RAM 800Mhz DDR2 4-4-12
Radeon 3870 512MB

with x3 speed hack i get nice 45 fps (min, usualy its maxed at 50) at FFX-2.
i tried like you said cakster but when i lunch the game appears the region selector and then the game pcsx2 crash.
the region selector? are you launching it through the execute command or by directly chosing the dvd/elf?
use the gigaherz dvd plugin and chose run->dvd with your image file.
Pages: 1 2 3 4