..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Game in slow motion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I am writing because I have a small problem. (small? XD)

I've an Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHz; 2.75GB of RAM; a Nvidia geforce 9300 (integrated); and Windows 7 x64. I installed and configured pcsx2 how illustrated in official guide and all games start.. but they go how in slow motion.. why? the problem is my pc, or can i solve with some modifications?

Bye and thanks in advantage!
Depends on the game, but i would not expect much out of that processor or gpu, you might get away with run the games that arnt very demanding, but i doubt they will run very well
Thank you for your answer! I tried with: Metal Gear Solid 2, Forbidden Siren and Project Zero... Biggrin

Scootaloo

(06-23-2013, 12:35 AM)steakhutzeee Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your answer! I tried with: Metal Gear Solid 2, Forbidden Siren and Project Zero... Biggrin

You may want to experiment with speedhacks. Sometimes they can cause problems (speaking form experince), but at other times they can give great speedups. Go here to see what I am talking about. To be honest they should only be used as a last resort, but sometimes they can really help out weaker systems.
I've already tried, I also changed other voices and sometimes the games go fast, then slow return .. the best results I obtained with Project Zero.
What does [Path: D: \ Program Files (x86) \ PCSX2 1.0.0 \ Plugins \ gsdx32-AVX-r5350.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: D: \ Program Files (x86) \ PCSX2 1.0.0 \ Plugins \ gsdx32-AVX-r5350.dll] ??
it means nothing. your computer can't run the AVX version of GSDX because of your cpu, but that won't have any particular negative effects.