..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Xbox controller, no 360 spin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
This question may have a simple solution but I can't seem to figure it out. I have been playing SSX 3 on pcsx2 using my keyboard and everything worked fine. I decided to get myself a xbox controller for the pc to play the game but i seem to have problems with rotating. I can turn arouhd corners and do everything else fine but unlike with the keyboard i can't do any 360 turns. At around 180 my character just tops rotating. I have tried all sorts of ways to fix it and i'm sure it's very simple but does anyone know of any settings i need to tick or change to allow for a full 360 turn?
i think that just increasing the sensitivity of the L stick by a 0.2 will be enough. once happened something similar and that's how i fixed it
Well thanks for the response but unfortunately it still doesn't work. I just stop mid rotation Sad.
You can fix it by setting a larger sensitivity to the analog sticks with Lilypad. I've currently set it at 1.381 and it works fine
Ok unfortunately that didn't work. Are you using direct input or XInput for the controller settings? This is a video demonstrating my problem http://youtu.be/uKrbhZkJBu4 Sorry about the frame rate lag.
I'm using Xinput. Did you set the sensitivity to all the axis of the left analog stick? On all 4 directions I mean
Yer, I even put them all up to 10 to see if that would help at all.
I just tested this with my wired xbox 360 controller and the same thing happen to me. Character only does 180 turn. And i do have my sensitivity on all 4 left directions for left analog stick at 1.381. That does fix the movement issue with kingdom hearts but not for this game for some reason.
Hm sounds like a game specific bug then. Tried another plugin like Pokopom? ( http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pokopom-K...Pad-Plugin )
Yer sorry I wasn't more specific before. It is just SSX I have the problem. I have tried using other plugins such as Pokopom with no luck but I'm thinking that it has to be controller specific such as an outdated driver or something because if i use the keyboard I have no problem rotating.
Pages: 1 2