..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Good Plugin for Memory Cards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've noticed that some games like Marvel VS Capcom 2 are not compatible with the default plugin packaged with PCSX2 for memory cards.

Which memory card plugin aside from default would you suggest?
there is no MC plugin only a code to manage them ....
(07-02-2013, 05:45 AM)The Old Refuge Wrote: [ -> ]there is no MC plugin only a code to manage them ....

Is anyone else having problems accessing some games' Save/Load options?
well i don't about your game perhaps you should wait for a more experienced member to post Smile
Nevermind I just realized what others had to do.

I'll have to try and set up nullDC again. I think the Dreamcast version was thee version back in the day anyway.
If I remember correctly,the last time I tried the game,I didn't do anything special to make the game work.
(07-02-2013, 06:36 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]If I remember correctly,the last time I tried the game,I didn't do anything special to make the game work.

Game works but the save system doesn't.

I've another title in my current set up and it saves just fine so it seems exclusive to MVC2. Note that I'm running a bin and not an actual disc.
With defaults configuration(first time starting pcsx2),the cards are not formatted and you can't save(not just on this game)

I was replacing the game music(because I don't like the original music)and I downloaded a save from gamefaq to have all characters...everything worked fine.
And plus,the game auto save to the memory card every time you change the settings.
(07-02-2013, 07:12 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]With defaults configuration(first time starting pcsx2),the cards are not formatted and you can't save(not just on this game)

I was replacing the game music(because I don't like the original music)and I downloaded a save from gamefaq to have all characters...everything worked fine.
And plus,the game auto save to the memory card every time you change the settings.

What if you wanted to start from the beginning and earn the characters yourself? I've acquired others save files which activated the save system but there doesn't appear to be a way to reset data.
Just format the card and you will be able to save.
Start pcsx2=>CDVD=>No Disk
System=>Boot CDVD
Wait for the mini movie to finish=>Browser=>enter both cards and when it ask to format the card,choose yes
Pages: 1 2