..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How to use cheat codes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
There is a box to freeze the value so you no longer gain / lose health ( no death )
Where is that? :o

nevermind I found it. So now that I have that process what am I supposed to do?
freeze it Tongue test the health bar < didn't got reduced / increase ( yeahh )

< reduced / increasing ( wrong value ***** )

< Crash ( oh F@ck me )
Actually it does decrease. the only thing that freezes is the red bar which appears when you're hit by the enemy, but I did eventually die... And I can't understand what that should have to do with the disc fusion mode >.<
(07-02-2013, 05:24 PM)Ensomniack Wrote: [ -> ]Actually it does decrease. the only thing that freezes is the red bar which appears when you're hit by the enemy, but I did eventually die... And I can't understand what that should have to do with the disc fusion mode >.<

then track it better if you know the decreased / increased Value it will be much better can you tell me what game you're cheating in ?
(07-02-2013, 04:29 PM)Ensomniack Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently trying to apply the Disc Fusion cheat to Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (PAL, SLES_549.45;1) but I can't. I don't know what value I should look for with Cheat Engine!

Also, this is the cheat I want to use:
//No Disc Required for Disc Fusion
//(which doesn't work at all without this code in pcsx2)
patch=1,EE,20376B70,extended,00000000
put it in a text file named in the CRC XXXXXX.PNACH and put it in cheats

the CRC is in the Emulog

and enable cheats in PCSX2
ok I'll try!
ok the cheat file should be named the CRC of the game and then put it in the Cheats
(.pnach)
like this, right?
After that i save it in c:/user/documents/pcsx2/Cheats , right?
Pages: 1 2 3 4