..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Transparent graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, im new here.

I have a little problem, you see: the graphics in my all my games looks transparent, not slow at all, but transparent.

Can someone help me please

Rolleyes
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Geez, i don't know too much about technical specifications, but my version of PCSX2 it's the one for Snow Leopard, and i like to run all Resident Evil Games.

Thank you for your help.

Laugh
*Auto-spank*
Sorry, i didnt see it was the mac section.
My bad... Better wait for someone who knows a bit about it...
(07-08-2013, 12:40 AM)MqBuffon Wrote: [ -> ]Geez, i don't know too much about technical specifications, but my version of PCSX2 it's the one for Snow Leopard, and i like to run all Resident Evil Games.

Thank you for your help.

Laugh

Was it like this when you installed PCSX2?
(07-08-2013, 01:36 PM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]Was it like this when you installed PCSX2?

Every game i have tried since i installed it looks like that.
Sad

Do you know something about it?
(07-09-2013, 11:23 PM)MqBuffon Wrote: [ -> ]Every game i have tried since i installed it looks like that.
Sad

Do you know something about it?

Hmmmm, can you give me a list of all the games you have tried and a copy/paste of the xterm log(preferably in [code] tags)?
(07-09-2013, 11:31 PM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmm, can you give me a list of all the games you have tried and a copy/paste of the xterm log(preferably in [code] tags)?

You going to laugh at me Blush
but i don't know what the "xterm log" are.

The games are this:

-DBZ Budokai Teikaichi 3 (perfect menus, extremely slow game)
-Resident Evil: Dead Gun, both Outbreak, Code Veronica, (in all of them the characters looks transparent)
-RE4 (less transperent, but solwer)

Help me please, would you?
Biggrin
(07-09-2013, 11:42 PM)MqBuffon Wrote: [ -> ]You going to laugh at me Blush
but i don't know what the "xterm log" are.

I wont laugh, we can't all know that ^_^

Anyways, do you know how to edit the setting on your graphics plugin? There should be a "Resident Evil" hack in there somewhere...

and the xterm log is the window FILLED with text that opens at the same time as PCSX2 ^_^
(07-10-2013, 12:23 AM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]I wont laugh, we can't all know that ^_^

Anyways, do you know how to edit the setting on your graphics plugin? There should be a "Resident Evil" hack in there somewhere...

and the xterm log is the window FILLED with text that opens at the same time as PCSX2 ^_^

Where i can find those hacks, on web?

And, is this what you need?
Pages: 1 2